Have you experienced any of these situations?
- Felt stuck in the middle of a career crossroad,
- A potential relationship that you were not sure about,
- A marriage fraught with dishonesty, mistrust and lies,
- Interpersonal relationships with colleagues or family members that had frustrated you,
- A job that you were not happy with,
- Felt lost about your soul purpose,
- Unsure about starting a business or going into business with a potential partner,
- Felt a lot of anxiety, fear and stress but not sure what was causing these feeling?
In these circumstances, life brings you its share of challenges as well as opportunities, each with its own lessons built to hone your resilience, strength and self-confidence. The Universe will never leave you in want for support and guidance and you should never feel alone and lost in an endless battle with hurdles thrown your way. In every person’s darkest hour I believe that the sun always rises at the end of your journey. When one door closes, a new door always opens.
My intuitive readings are meant to guide you along your path and towards that sunshine by providing you options which which you can make informed choices to positively influence the outcome that you desire. I have stood in the middle of these similar life challenges myself and I can empathize enough to support you through these challenges with my intuive skills founded on authenticity.
Read My Blog
I had always combined multiple metaphysical modalities like Tarot, Numerology and Astrology within the readings I did for my clients. However, I seldom combined any of these with my clairvoyance until recently when I had discovered these skills. My friend Katherine changed that when she asked me to do a reading for her to Continue…
In most companies, the month of June would be a period when mid-year performance reviews would be conducted to assess an employee’s performance against his goals that had been set for him or her at the beginning of the year. This period would generally be stressful for most managers rushing to complete their one-on-one Continue…
In the first week of the New Year, I was inundated by Tarot reading appointments with the bulk of the questions heavily weighted on career and workplace relationships. Questions range from “Should I look for a new job in the new year?”, “What’s my new boss like?”, “How will my role in this job Continue…